- If traveling in more than one Schengen Country, please make sure that your longest stay (counting by night spent) is in Italy. If the days of stay are the same in more than one country, please be sure that Italy is the first country of entry.
- Once received by the Visa Application Centre, applications will be sent to the Embassy of Italy in Singapore the next working day.
- The application cannot be submitted earlier than 90 days before the expected date of arrival in Schengen Area.
- ***The Embassy of Italy reserves its right to request additional documents.
PLEASE NOTE ***Those requirement are only for Short Stay. Less than 90 Days.
- ***For Long Stay Application the following requirments are not valid since this category is handled by the Embassy of Italy itself.
- Filled in and signed application form.
- One Passport photo. (Please follow the specific requirements) Photo Specifications.pdf
- Passport (Original and Copy) with minimum two blank pages facing each other with a validity at least of 3 months.
- Copy of the Schengen Visas issued within the last three years (If possible)
- IC – Copy and Original. (IC MUST be valid at least after the intended visit to the Schengen area)
- If Singapore PR Holders must present Re Entry Permit (Original and Copy) valid for at least three months after the intended visit to the Schengen Area.
- Flight Itinerary (Confirmed booking of the return flight – not paid ticket.) If travelling around the Schengen area all trains, car rentals or flights from country to country must be provided.
- Accommodation for the entire stay. All nights must be booked.
- Travel Medical Insurance for Schengen + full detailed policy:
- Should mention if covering the entire Schengen Area or worldwide.
- Minimum coverage of 30.000 Euro or 50.000 SGD (Euros, USD or SGD currency accepted only).Please provide the policy wording with full details about your insurance.
- The letter from the insurance should mention the name of the applicant and should match the travel dates.
- Letter of Acceptance from the University in Italy that MUST be in original with an original signature.
- Letter from the School in Singaporean original. The letter MUST be addressed to the Italian Embassy with an original signature stating that you are enrolled in the School and stating the leaves dates...
- Last three months of personal bank statement with transactions of applicant. Not overseas accounts are accepted.
***This requirement is only for Short Stay. Less than 90 Days.
***For Long Stay Application please contact the agency directly.
Dependent on the category of visa application, the Embassy of Italy in Singapore usually aims to return visa applications within 1 week. The visa applications are assessed individually and processing times may vary and result in longer decision times. Due to this the Embassy of Italy in Singapore cannot guarantee the outcome or guarantee the return of passport and documents within a certain timeframe.”
Applicants cannot apply more than 90 days before departure.
NOTE: All Fees would be collected in SINGAPORE DOLLORS and in CASH ONLY at the application submission counter.
Effective from 1st Jan 2020 VISA fee and BLS Service fee is :-
|For Minors (6-12 years old)
|For some countries (Russian Federation, Ukraine, Albania, Moldova and Bosnia Herzegovina
BLS Service Fee – SGD 21.50
Effective from July 1st 2019
|Flexi Hours collection
|Short Stay Visa Fees
||For each application
|Children between 6-12 years
||For each application
||For each application
|Prime Time Submission
Note: In case the visa is denied the fees paid will not be refunded.
- The photograph must be in colour.
- The photograph should be not more than 6 months old.
- It should have white background only so that features are distinguishable and in contrast against the background.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph.
- It should be in sharp focus and clear.
- It is essential that your mouth is closed and your teeth are not visible.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 4 cm X 5 cm.
- The face length cannot exceed the 3 cm
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, the main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered; the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- Hairs must be behind the ears.
- The photograph must show facing square on to the camera, not looking over the shoulder or tilted, and showing both edges of the face clearly.
- It should be taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows or flash reflections on the face and no red eye
- If wearing glasses the photograph must show the eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames – lighter framed glasses to be worn). Make sure the frame does not cover any part of the eye.
- The photograph must show alone (no chair backs, toys or other people visible) looking at the camera with a neutral expression and the mouth closed.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned and colour photocopies would NOT be accepted.